Our audit process includes the power of sophisticated data analysis software, allowing us to efficiently identify anomalies and red flags that may be deeply buried in thousands of electronic transactions. That’s how we established ourselves as the premier providers of professional auditing and related assurance services in the Central Valley.
Internal threats of fraud by employees and vendors remain the number one fraud scenario. These threats require sound controls to be implemented, tested, and improved constantly. PPC’s team of Certified Fraud Examiners and Certified Public Accountants has adopted an integrated approach to provide a thorough review of key controls and testing, and where needed, makes recommendations to improve these controls.
Our firm is recognized in the Central Valley as a leading expert of audit and forensic services, and with more than 30 years of experience, we have the resources to deliver excellent results. In addition, we make every effort to work with client management to ensure that there are no surprises, no unfair comments or findings, and no questions or concerns at the conclusion of the investigation.
We specialize in:
- Identify and evaluate fraud risks
- Design controls to deter fraud, theft, and/or embezzlement
- Monitor compliance
- Antifraud training
- Prepare corrective action plans
- Forensic accounting
- Monitor antifraud internal control compliance systems
- Conduct whistleblower investigations for public, private, governmental, and nonprofit agencies
- Provide expert witness testimony regarding the specifics of our investigation