Our audit process includes the power of sophisticated data analysis software, allowing us to efficiently identify anomalies and red flags that may be deeply buried in thousands of electronic transactions. That’s how we established ourselves as the premier providers of professional auditing and related assurance services in the Central Valley.
The nonprofit sector has long been a favorite area of emphasis for our firm. We currently serve more than 25 organizations that are making a difference in our community every day. Long gone are the days when a nonprofit could turn to any CPA for assistance. The complexities of financial reporting and IRS regulations impacting nonprofits are significant, and as your professional advisors, we make it a point to stay ahead of the curve.
We pride ourselves in providing the following extensive list of services to the nonprofit sector:
- Financial Statement Audits, Reviews & Compilations (AICPA Standards)
- Federal Single Audits (OMB Circular A-133)
- Yellow Book Audits (Government Auditing Standards)
- Internal control audits
- Fraud prevention consulting
- Fraud investigations
- Preparation of IRS Form 990 and FTB 199
- Preparation of Unrelated Business Income Tax Returns (990-T)
- Outsourced controllership services
- Year-end closing and financial statement preparation
- Monthly bookkeeping
- Endowment planning and consulting
- Budgeting and cash-flow forecasting